Thanks for letting me in!

elnero

Hey everyone, Earl just told me about this new forum this morning and I've spent the last little while reading through the Ruh roh thread, all 22 pages. :P It's funny, before I was talking to Earl this morning I was thinking about my latest run-in with the mod squad on Head-Fi and thinking someone really needs to start another forum where the good folks can hang out. Boy was I suprised and glad to see someone has done just that and it looks to already be getting a decent amount of traffic from some of the HF regulars.

Well done!

Glad you safely made the trek to allied territory:)

Hehe, I was even trying to pretty much fly under the radar over there but still seemed to get in shit for no apparent reason other than someone pissed in elrods corn flakes yesterday morning.

Glad to see you here buddy... this place is shaping up nice. At some point I'll have to have a look at the members list and see who is missing in order to recommend some more invites.

Maybe we should start up a list of people who can't be invited too? There are a few people that I really don't want finding this place. :P

Glad to see you here buddy... this place is shaping up nice. At some point I'll have to have a look at the members list and see who is missing in order to recommend some more invites.

Maybe we should start up a list of people who can't be invited too? There are a few people that I really don't want finding this place. :P

Hey Phil, no wait, I'm Phil... I can think of a few people I'd like to not find this place as well. Mike Scarpitti and a few of those guys that wandered over from Hydrogen Audio with sole purpose of ridiculing and "debunking" cables and such.

hehe... I always find it funny when I talk to someone in PM and find out their name actually is Phil... cant help but think they are making fun of me. :D

Yeah, well... I don't want ART finding his way here. That is for damn sure. >:D

Hmm, didn't I have his email address somewhere...? :P