Review Gear You Haven't Heard

postjack

Anyone care to review some gear they haven't ever heard?

The HE90 is a great headphone, especially paired with the Orpheus headphone amplifier. The Orpheus has the power in wattage and ampules to move the electrostatic weave band very quickly creating beautiful transient response and superb imaging akin to the best speaker systems ever made. Its like being there with the musicians when you listen to it. I was listening to jazz with it and it is like Miles Davis is alive and in my room with me blowing horn. Its like finally i stop listening to my gear and start listening to the music. After all, isn't that what this hobby is all about? Also the HE90 has a blacker background. Its like the HE90 company took a Sennheiser and Grado and combined them into the ultimate headphone.

Go ahead, give it a shot. :)

The K1000 pwn3s your HE90!!!...

Jokes aside I don't see a problem people saying opinions on gear as long as:

1. They've owned it or have heard it for a good enough time to come to a conclusion.

2. They haven't heard it or owned it BUT state who thinks that opinion and what other gear that person has used if necessary, or give a link to that reviewer's comments. The fact that no one is doing the latter and putting their name on other's opinions is the problem of Head-Fi.