L@@K

hYdrociTy

i watched the first 30 seconds, and i'm not interested in watching any more, so you should summarize.
He pronounces "reality" as "REE-leh-tee" -- sort of like "realty" with a third syllable shoved in between the 'l' and the 't'. It's funny because the rest of the song is so ballad-serious, "I'm sorry I want you so bad, you love someone else, I'm a stalker, but they made a video about me anyway".

5 guys standing around in model poses looking at each other, at their hands (it's snowing), off into the distance...posing for 5 minutes, pretty much. It's not as bad as the faces they make during "We Will Rock You", though.

I like Plastic Tree better.

Who wrote it? i noticed most music written in another language has a off style if the translation was done in English. Italian music for example look like a poem more then a song when translated to English. this song sounds like it was written in another language first then worked in to fit the translation. or maybe it was written by someone who's first language is not English.

is this band trying to break into the usa seen? if so they will need to vary their hair cuts, the matching clothes is common for boy bands but not a similar style of hair. hair is always different from one member of the band to the other member cause it gives them some separation but the clothes keep them as a group.

the suits they worn at the start where nice! damn good fit for those guys and they pulled it off with such natural look..

also they don't show no emotion while they sing, they look like robots just programmed to sing it, like they don't understand they are talking to the girl they love and they want her to know within the deepest of their hearts they know she has a bf...hahaha well seriously.

i would not call it shitty or faggot type by a long shot. they show some emotion and cut their hair different then they could be a big seller in the states!