Ebay Insanity.

Duggeh

?140 and rising for a set of Micro Seiki electrostatics. :o

Some people are clearly mad. I can only hope that Bidder 5 is a shill to get the price up and that the seller ends up paying ending fees for Bidder 5s winning bid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190172292479&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

UK'ers are just too used to overpaying for goods they loose their sanity... I just don't understand why people go crazy over vintage, probably poor-sounding non-dynamic headphones over here. I sold a pair of SR-404 for more than it would cost to buy a brand new one. Go figure ??? Oh well, all the better for those of us who might be selling gear on eBay >:D

?140 and rising for a set of Micro Seiki electrostatics. :o

Some people are clearly mad. I can only hope that Bidder 5 is a shill to get the price up and that the seller ends up paying ending fees for Bidder 5s winning bid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190172292479&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

Are these rebranded Stax SR-X?

In any case, a bit expensive but not extreme by european standards.I've seen worse.

300$ is a bit on the high side... :o Maybe I should sell mine...

Are these rebranded Stax SR-X?

In any case, a bit expensive but not extreme by european standards.I've seen worse.

Micro Seiki made their own phones and even made an OEM version for Infinity. They are pretty different from almost any other phone I've seen but they can be a bitch to get working again as they all need new diaphragms.