New Toy Time!!! 1080P Projector

Yikes

My old Sanyo PLV-Z2 has been showing its age. Rather than dump another $250+ into a new bulb I decided a new projector was the way to go. So I just ordered a brand new Sanyo PLV-Z2000 :dance:. It is suppose to ship today, which means that I should have it by tomorrow, or at the latest Wednesday.

It's exciting! but it will start a round of upgraditus. First up a HD-DVD player.

For a little review go here http://www.projectorcentral.com/sanyo_z2000_home_theater_projector.htm

New gig?? It's going OK. There's just so much crap incorporating and all, it's really a pain in the ass. The great part is that my company has a demo room. This means that new audio toys are a company expense. So I have a new cartridge on the way (Dynavector 17D3) and the Projector.

The screen?? Most people go way too large. My screen is a 92" 16/9 screen designed for fixed pixel displays. Manual pull down. I'll take pictures soon.

Ethan

New gig?? It's going OK. There's just so much crap incorporating and all, it's really a pain in the ass. The great part is that my company has a demo room. This means that new audio toys are a company expense. So I have a new cartridge on the way (Dynavector 17D3) and the Projector.

Sounds like a good deal to me other than the mountains of paperwork. :)