Need MacBook HELP

So I get home from CanJam, and my macbook is doing something weird. I'm not sure I can describe this, it's like when a picture is too big and you have to scroll on a webpage to read across, except its the desktop, and all I'm doing it touching the pad. It moves, and the tool bars on the top and bottom no longer fit the screen. Also, no matter what I have up (like this forum) the whole page moves in the direction my finger goes when I touch the pad. It's making me crazy, and I can figure out how to make it stop. Kitty took a little walk across the keyboard this afternoon. I don't know if he messed with anything or not. Anyway, any help appreciated.

Yeah, it sounds like you have Universal Access' zoom turned on. If you hold down option+command+minus it should zoom back out if your settings are still on the defaults. It can be a great feature once you're used to the key presses.

It's for people who have trouble reading small type. Since not all applications allow you to zoom Apple built it into the OS. I use it quite often for zooming in on thumbnails. You zoom in with option+command+plus so it can be handy for a quick closeup.

It's for people who have trouble reading small type. Since not all applications allow you to zoom Apple built it into the OS. I use it quite often for zooming in on thumbnails. You zoom in with option+command+plus so it can be handy for a quick closeup.

What he said. I use it with my MacBook occasionally, though not that often on iMac (bigger screen).