Pissing Contest

Voltron

Yeah, I thought about that pic but then the republican/elephant theme took over. :eek:

Oh, and by the way, it does seem uncool to allow the mods to keep taking shots and responding to comments while the thread is locked. Either lock it or let it fly. I don't always feel that way about locked threads and funny mod after-thoughts, but this seems a bit different.

I know you know better mike. No ones' posts were "disappeared", and the thread went from being reasonable to rediculous quickly.

Maybe ridiculous to you. I must have missed the memo on the thick skin HC has shed. Seriously, I didn't see how that thread reached a level requiring closure based upon HC standards and the last minute shots taken after it was closed was also not typical of HC, imo. I believe this was different than other instances where this has happened.

I still love ya Dan.:)

Nobody suggested that you deleted posts or acted inappropriately in closing the thread. The problem is that Reks went in and posted three separate comments including calling a member Bill O'Reilley! Oh, and Goebbels, too. You can't use a double standard for thick skins...