MPX3 SE impressions....

• 3 weeks later...

The upgrade option is a hauntingly good idea....

Problem is I'm trying to downsize. Too much gear and not enough ear/time to enjoy it all. Then there's that Zana D that has been in the works seemingly forever. It's whispering in my ear as well.

No i wont tell you to send it back for an upgrade.But what i WILL tell you is keep the SLAM as is and get this newer one on top of it 8)

Two Singlepowers?? Take a sick puppy to have multiple amps from the same manufacturer......yeah, you know who you are!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Two Singlepowers?? Take a sick puppy to have multiple amps from the same manufacturer......yeah, you know who you are!!! ;)

Hamm, and what would you say about 7 SinglePower amps under one roof >:D:dance:

I went to pay a visit to the tubemaster, Earl (5687) and was lucky to hear the MPX3 Slam SE, it resembels a lot to the Supra but lacks a bit in the Slam department, don't get me wrong here , the MPX3 SE has a very impactfull deep tight bass and mids, but the supra :laugh:>:D8)

All in all its a very good amp, perfroms really good.

it sounded really good with the 595 and 600 that Earl has, I am not a senns guy, but they rocked together, talking about sinergy ! :angel: