power cord suggstions?

CarlSeibert

Update: I just ordered parts from TakeFive. I'll go with the design I've used before. I know it works well with the Woo. There's nothing like a known quantity.

Whilst looking around, I stumbled upon the Quail hospital grade cords. They look like an interesting option for "everything else". They're within a couple bucks of the Volexes. Their hospital grade plug strip looks interesting. It should have good contact pressure receptacles. Hmmm.

-Carl

I've got a 15 foot run to a crappy plug strip in my den. That thing just deserves to get replaced on principle. In hospital grade that's got to be at least $25 by itself, so I shouldn't have much problem with the minmum order.

If I fall short, I could a micro-group-buy with somebody who just needs one or two cords.

-Carl

I like the quails. I use the ones that have bare wires on the IEC end and then just wire it up with a nice IEC connector after cutting to the exact length I need. The outlet plug stays put better than any esoteric cords I have tried, but that is a pretty limited sample.