netbook for $370 or less (taxes, shipping etc included)

currently looking at acer aspire one (aod250). can be had from sams club for $294. i dont HAVE to spend the above mentioned amount. also cant find any real information about the differences between the z-series chips and the n-series chips except for just a different in the bus speeds. anyone actually know more about them?

requirements (things i would like to have)

windows xp/linux (NO VISTA. under no conditions)

< 3 lbs

battery should hold charge for at least 2.5 hours. (heavier laptop is ok if battery lasts longer)

fanless would be nice but active cooling is ok as long as its not too loud.

color must be black. dont want a fingerprint magnet but if its cheap ill live with it.

dont care for hdd size/gpu etc. netbook will only be used at school for doing math shit/open office/internet.

basically either all this or i just save for another month and get a lenovo x200.

any thoughts/suggestions?

ive decided to wait until the apple netbook surfaces or black friday whichever comes first.

I'd be very surprised if Apple sells a netbook for less than 370$, or even 500$ for that matter. If they do, it'll probably be a crippled version of OS X or something, because it'd kill their laptop maket otherwise. I'd buy a cheap netbook and Hackintosh it if you really want OS X.

I'd be very surprised if Apple sells a netbook for less than 370$, or even 500$ for that matter. If they do, it'll probably be a crippled version of OS X or something, because it'd kill their laptop maket otherwise. I'd buy a cheap netbook and Hackintosh it if you really want OS X.

i have no intention to buy any apple products. i think it would be a reasonable assumption that with everyone running to buy the new apple netbook, their competitors might drop the prices by a few bucks. may or may not happen. i dont know for certain.