NEW TOY ALERT!.... Non Audio.

Chrysanthemum

I told the wife I just have to have a Harley Soft Tail. Ed across the street just got one and Bob on the side street just got a Kawasickie. And Mo, down the street just got a Miata. Dear, I need to save face here. The man who dies with the most toys WINS. Ya know? She said "NO". You got ten bad discs in your back and bad hips and knee joints plus at your age you don't belong on a bike. Then she said your John Deere riding lawnmower (RX75 rear engine rider) is 17 years old. Why don't you just get a nifty new lawn mower instead? Doesn't that count as a "Nifty boy toy". I said get rid of my John Deere, oh Lord no.

She said "just get a new John Deere, a bigger one or something. I said if I get something new I want something different just for the experience. She said "NO bikes or sports cars". Just get a new lawnmower. Any kind you want. Sooooooooo, I did.

And here it is.

http://www.gravely.com/products/athome/minizt1534/photos.asp

Wait till the guys in the neighborhood get aload of this. And I am the first one on the block to have one too. . Way way COOOOOL. :dance:

You shoulda stuck by your guns on the Harley. Such a great stress reliever...riding that is. Regardless of your ride, it's a great way to just get away. I sold my 1999 FLSTC which was one of the very last evo's off the line just this past summer. Now that fall is approaching, I'm missing her badly. I'm sure when the leave change and begin to fall, withdrawal will set in and I'll be in mourning as all my friends head out for a weekend ride. :(

Of course, I do have some other toys.....the Kawasaki jetskis will help ease the pain IF it's not too cold to ride 'em! Living on the lake....in the mountains.....with lots of big boy toys! Don't get much better than that! Ditch the mower and get that ride!! Personally, my next one will be a Kendall Johnson custom or a Confederate Hellcat. >:D

This was my baby! :( :(

22622513915.jpg

clicky for larger view.

It's a beautiful bike. I'm borrowing my dad's valkyrie for a while as a commuting vehicle starting this weekend. I'm flying to DC and riding it back to DC. I'm seriously considering an 80s FXRP...

The way that you were acting (All excited) I thought that you managed to buy a ATV with mower attachment. Now that would be putting one over the wife.

Buying an ATV could be logically argued if you own property. The difference is you can unhook the accessories and have some real fun.

quad_cut_lg.jpg

atv_plow_2.jpg

atv_plow_2.jpg

snow_thrower_lg.jpg

atv_dump_2.jpg

http://www.swisherinc.com/atv_accessories.html

I recieved the new toy Saturday and it is a blast. :dance: I cut for 20 min. Then I went back to the shop to buy an add on. I bought the optional front bumper for $83. It is 2.5" round and solid not hollow. Now I won't have to pick small Toyotas, Hondas, and dogs out from under the mower. :-\ My John Deere rear engine rider cut the yard in 1.5 hours. The Zero Turn rider did it twice in 20 min. It is as much fun as operating a bulldozer. ;D