October 16, 200916 yr comment_286152 Dear All, I just bought an old pair of pioneer headphones, the seller told me that they are using the ribbon technology. How can I check whether it is true or not? anyone know this headphone? cheers, Report
October 16, 200916 yr comment_286158 Dear All, I just bought an old pair of pioneer headphones, the seller told me that they are using the ribbon technology. How can I check whether it is true or not? anyone know this headphone? cheers, They are piezoelectric SE300. http://wiki.faust3d.com/wiki//index.php?title=Pioneer_Piezoelectric_Headphones While they need a lot of power to drive properly, they are not ribbon headphones. Report
October 16, 200916 yr comment_286160 Doth appear to be these: Pioneer SE-300 - Wikiphonia By the way that took a grand total of 3 minutes with Bing and I'm sure it would have been just as fast on Google. Report
October 16, 200916 yr comment_286163 I'm sure it would've taken less than 30 seconds since the model number is written right on the headphone. Report
October 16, 200916 yr comment_286164 I'm sure it would've taken less than 30 seconds since the model number is written right on the headphone. True Report
October 16, 200916 yr Author comment_286166 cheers mates, thanks for the quick answers, and yes, it's easy to read the model number on the side, but the headphones are still on their way to me at post service. anyway, how much should a pair of this worth? Report
October 16, 200916 yr comment_286167 You got scammed, send the seller here: http://www.head-case.org/forums/off-topic/7357-rape-tunnel.html It's not worth a great deal, something like between $15-50 depending on the day Report
October 16, 200916 yr Author comment_286169 You got scammed, send the seller here: http://www.head-case.org/forums/off-topic/7357-rape-tunnel.html It's not worth a great deal, something like between $15-50 depending on the day than I got a great deal! Report
October 18, 200916 yr comment_286620 Doth appear to be these: Pioneer SE-300 - Wikiphonia By the way that took a grand total of 3 minutes with Bing and I'm sure it would have been just as fast on Google. I need to update the Pioneer pages on the wikiphonia. They look so sad and empty. Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_286793 I bought a pair of these a few months back. They are indeed piezoelectric. They also are nothing to get excited about. Cool retro looks, but just a meh sound. I'll keep them for test phones. Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_287007 I had the se 500 used it once and now it sits in back of a closet. I didn't like the sound but the design looks so awesome. The headphones sounds slightly better with the back screen removed if memory serves Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.