Everything posted by bhd812
-
lol blocking Text ad's on some other forums
try it... go to: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\ and open the "hosts" file with notepad. Add the line: 127.0.0.1 pagead2.googlesyndication.com and save the file. Clear your cache out and enjoy ad-less head-fi! Feel free to find out all the other ad hosts on the net and block them, too, and share this information with whoever you can, but don't post it on head-fi ). Oh, and you didn't hear about this from me.
-
HEADAMP GSX #001 (Alaska size pics)
HEADAMP GSX #001 (Alaska size pics) A few shots of the long awaited GSX in my rig, just opened the package,setup her up, and took some shots...for you people of course... Now if you don't mind my ears have a date with her and I am not wasting no more time! I know they are sloppy but I got an important Date now...byebye and enjoy
-
How does a guest view?
Guest 10:41:21 am Viewing the topic Ruh roh. I thought you need to be signed in to view the forums or the topics? no? yes?
-
will this thread get deleted here too?
Ok talked to justin... He said MAYBE IF THE OWNERS SAY THIS BEFORE THEY BUY....OR something like that... In other words I maybe completely wrong...lol as in being FREE....then again what is these days?
-
will this thread get deleted here too?
From what I remember he was trying to finish the new modules but His first object is to get the amp out first. I believe but don't quot me on this, is that The new modules will be a free upgrade for exsisting owners..
-
will this thread get deleted here too?
Hello Forum and thank you... Anyway The one I will be receiving will be the same only it will have a red led instead of a blue, silver volume knob, and most likely silver front plate screws. I am not sure but I might have it this weekend, of course some in an ohio meet might just hear it before I do