Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopstretch

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hopstretch

  1. 100% buying an iPhone Duo on Day 1. I viscerally need that shit.
  2. Got to be honest I don't even know what OS I am running anymore. WTF even is Golden Gate 27.0.1? If my MacBook doesn't crash and I can get my email I'm in old-fart heaven.
  3. This one kind of stings. In 1994, I was totally in love with this fantastic girl called Nicky and she ditched me for another guy that she's still married to. He has all his hair, does triathlons and sh1t and they have three strapping sons, so honestly pretty great call from Nicky in retrospect. 🤷‍♂️
  4. I have concluded it's not just a me thing and they actually kick ass. Do with this what you will.
  5. If you typed "design a band to make Stretch squee" into Claude, this would probably come out. 🫠
  6. Unsurprisingly, I am so in for this.
  7. Little bit out of my normal wheelhouse. Drove Alec back to Dallas today and he made me listen to country all the way.
  8. This is in my top 10 favorite songs ever. With obviously some Cure stuff and Talking Heads and Rammstein etc.
  9. One for @blessingx -- possibly an all-time disconnect between vibe and content.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.