Senn HD700 Preview. $1000

Jon L

Tell him to write using grammar, not imagination. He conflicted himself in the review saying they were better than the HD800 in separate aspects. Then, in the summary, he says they are not better than the HD800. I don't know what to think.

That article was just first impressions and unboxing though so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Usually Mike's reviews are reasonable (other than the RSA Dark Star which I disagree with) once he has time to sit down and properly evaluate the gear so I'm sure he will do a good job on that.

That article was just first impressions and unboxing though so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Usually Mike's reviews are reasonable (other than the RSA Dark Star which I disagree with) once he has time to sit down and properly evaluate the gear so I'm sure he will do a good job on that.

Didn't realize until after the fact that English isn't his native language. Still, nobody is forcing him to write his site in English, and in doing so it should be as close to correct as possible. I'll scale back the tone of my comment, but the point is still valid.