January 18, 20206 yr Author comment_815484 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
January 25, 20206 yr Author comment_815766 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
January 25, 20206 yr comment_815773 Really enjoyed this set. Especially enjoyed that first track, and if I was anywhere near my computer, I would’ve smashed that ❤️ button several times. Report
February 1, 20206 yr Author comment_815986 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
February 8, 20206 yr Author comment_816376 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
February 15, 20206 yr Author comment_816753 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
February 22, 20206 yr Author comment_817216 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
February 29, 20206 yr Author comment_817700 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
March 7, 20206 yr Author comment_818284 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
March 14, 20206 yr Author comment_818820 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
March 21, 20206 yr Author comment_819526 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
March 28, 20206 yr Author comment_820282 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
April 1, 20206 yr Author comment_820664 Thought of the day: Mixlr gives me stats on my live broadcasts, and very little else. I'm kinda curious how many plays my showreels get. If I were to upgrade my Mixlr plan to $FUCKING_EXPENSIVE_ONE (like $250-500 a year), Mixlr would cheerfully give me stats on my showreel. I could upload my shows to Mixcloud and get stats on plays there. That's kind of a PITA and requires a great deal of work (Mixclown wants a setlist for every mix uploaded.) I think the answer is what I've been doing: continuing to not GAF. My biggest weakness in DJing (something I've done for uh, nearly 30 years now) is having zero interest in self promoting. There's a reason I can't stand most other DJs, and no it's not EDM. Report
April 4, 20206 yr Author comment_820956 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
April 11, 20206 yr Author comment_821671 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
April 18, 20206 yr Author comment_822416 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
April 25, 20206 yr Author comment_823108 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
April 25, 20206 yr comment_823140 Hey, you changed your TF2 photo...cool. 11 hours ago, Knuckledragger said: Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
April 26, 20206 yr Author comment_823308 It's actually a crop of a really well done SFM render an artist did of "TF2 Engie as Alex Jones" This is approximately what you should picture when I'm pontificating on the specific differences between the Ultamae, CYAN and Sine Music labels. Edited April 26, 20206 yr by Knuckledragger Report
May 2, 20206 yr Author comment_823808 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
May 9, 20206 yr Author comment_824604 Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat Report
May 16, 20206 yr Author comment_825252 MASSIVE storm here in scenic western MA. Tornado warning. Power already out. House shaking from the thunder. Seriously doubt there will be a show tonight. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.