Knuckledragger

The official Head Case broadcast thread

This was an idea suggested by Voltskool at the end of last semester. Instead of posting when I'm on the air in Slow Forum, I'm going to bump this thread with the appropriate links. If there are any other HCers who do webcasts or anything similar, feel free to post about them in here.

Old code because I'm busy DJing and don't have time to fix it:

Sup, Heads? My radio show is on the air right now, in Case you wanted to listen.

I was lucky; I happened to be on and caught the message. I can tell Knucks has a lot of love for Firefox on the Mac tongue.png

Edited by Nebby

I think I am listening to you--I clicked the little player in the upper right corner. Thanks for the heads up. 000-dancing.gif

• Like 1

That's the plan. Tonight, 10PM-midnight eastern. Beforehand I'm going to take some infrared photos of some fire spinners. It's already in the 20s here. Brr.

... infrared photos of some fire spinners...

Two great tastes that go great together.

If it's cold there, do the warmses (and hotses) 'pop' more? Also, are you able to preview before taking the picture? Adjust contrast, etc.?

Aye!

I vaguely recognize what's playing now -- No-Man or something?

EDIT: Fuckin' groovy.

fukengruven-7771.gif

PS I love Lumukanda. They have one of my favourite album names evar -- That was Zen, This is Tao