The official Head Case broadcast thread

Knuckledragger

I was responding to someone on facebook, and was looking in the stickers for one of my most frequently used responses, 'pfft'.  When I searched on 'pfft', the first thing that came up is this:

B-Q2GJxCIAAMlLy.jpg

So I chose that.  The person to whom I was responding completely ignored the raspberry and questioned reality.  "What on earth is that abomination?"  "I don't know, but it's giving you the raspberry, spelled 'Pfft'.

I think it's a hamcat."  After which -- after, mind you, it just seemed self-evident to me that having characteristics of both a ham and a cat, that it would of the species of hamcat -- I searched on hamcat, and, indeed, it turned out to be one.  While I was searching, the other person stated, "Oh a hamcat...how silly of me I should have known."  To which I responded with my now favourite sticker comment of all time:

5323279478148912998.png

...at which point, the conversation devolved into conjecture as to what a hamcat would shit.

• Like 1