The official Head Case broadcast thread

Knuckledragger

This shit is actually happening.  The better part of the population of the TF2 server(s) I help run is brigading my mixlr channel ...and there's a major backbone issue.  I can't transmit a bit.  

Show will be on the 'reel as per usual, whenever I get sufficient bandwidth to upload it.  In the interim, I am Schrodinger's DJ.

Well you DJ'd (?correct past tense) for 3 1/2 hours, so you're entitled!  Didn't you say Mixlr "fined" you for going over 2.5 hours per... week, was it?  Yeah, that was craziness last night.

What's the correct order of listening -- the hour one first, the 8 minute one second, and the 2.5 hour one last?

I have the Mixlr "premium" plan.  I can broadcast up to 3 hours in one go.  Since I restarted the stream twice (in a vain attempt to be heard) I never hit the 3 hours limit.  The first year I had Mixlr I bought the unlimited "pro" plan but I went over 3 hours exactly once.  I did a 4+ hours broadcast live from one of the infamous weekend-long parties thrown at my friends house.  Iif one digs deep enough in this thread, there's a link to it.

These are numbers for Friday.

ufnbugK.png

6dDDNnd.png

They are completely off the chart.  

• Like 2