March 17, 200719 yr comment_27716 http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2798378 Post 9 Report
March 17, 200719 yr comment_27717 Hey, for some odd reason there is a capenter who has his workshop inbetween two apartment buildings. i'ts just one small wall from my building's courtyard... that can get very annoying! good thing headphones were invented! Report
March 17, 200719 yr comment_27718 http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2798378 Post 9 Overrated. It sucks going into a thread with certain above normal expectations and for whatever reason it not delivering. Like the the number, though. Report
March 17, 200719 yr Author comment_27721 Nobody else thought that was the perfect Aman counter? Report
March 17, 200719 yr comment_27728 fyrfytrhoges = asshole That's the only thing I see in that thread. Report
March 17, 200719 yr comment_27748 fyrfytrhoges = asshole That's the only thing I see in that thread. So he finally resurfaces. Report
March 17, 200719 yr comment_27751 He started posting on Head-Fi again a while back so I shot him a PM asking if he'd finally had enough time to figure out whether or not he was going to refund any of the money that I paid him for his lovely fried NAD CD player. He's response was something like "not a chance"... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.