28 Weeks Later

deepak

I really liked the first movie as well. Seems lack of character development (due to pacing) is a problem with 28 Weeks Later.

i have no problem with lack of character development, so long as their are plenty of scenes with badass infected fucking shit up.

i wish the naming of the movies wasn't so corny. 28 days later was fine. 28 weeks later ok. 28 months later? stop it. if there is a

28 years later i will be mad.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in this movie to see if they make 28 Months Later. Muahahaha.

i wish the naming of the movies wasn't so corny. 28 days later was fine. 28 weeks later ok. 28 months later? stop it. if there is a

28 years later i will be mad.

I guess I better register the domain 28 decades later :)

I just spoke to two of my friends, both liked it better than the first. "More action, less whiny bitch drama" according to one of them :laugh:

I saw it the day it came out. Excellent. A worthy sequel. They deal with the spread of the infection more, and the primary characters in the this one (there's no overlap of characters whatsoever) go through a completely different set of obstacles than the first set. It's still very British and relatively low budget, though I don't know how they did the firebombing scenes that you see in the trailer. That looked pretty good to my non-eyeglassed eyes.

You can see this one without seeing the first one -- they rehash the premise of this one (inasmuch as it is covered in the second one) in about the first 30 seconds of the film. I don't think they even spoil the first one.

28 months later has been announced. :(
Really? Sources? I looked it up on wikipedia, and the source says he doesn't mention the title. I think the next one could be 32 weeks later. And then the one after that could be 36 weeks later. And then, just to fuck with us, they could call the one after that 39 weeks later. And then 47 1/2 weeks later.