Found my SNES, old school bedroom gaming

deepak

jpak, another realism shooter is Project Reality, an Unreal mod. it kicks just as much ass, and is in a more modern setting. makes me wish i had a good enough computer to play these games now. i am stranded with a Mac, thanks to my Windows computer dying. now the only game i have is True Combat: Elite, a modification to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory... also realistic. yeah, i'm a sucker for realism shooters ;D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jpak, another realism shooter is Project Reality, an Unreal mod. it kicks just as much ass, and is in a more modern setting. makes me wish i had a good enough computer to play these games now. i am stranded with a Mac, thanks to my Windows computer dying. now the only game i have is True Combat: Elite, a modification to Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory... also realistic. yeah, i'm a sucker for realism shooters ;D

Cool thanks for the suggestions. Right now I don't have time to learn new games. I had a 10 day buddy pass for Red Orchestra, and stopped playing after the fourth day.

I'm just enjoying CS Source and WCIII/TFT right now since I'm so familiar with them.