Found my SNES, old school bedroom gaming

deepak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, I've seen some yellowed SNES but yours is by far the most yellow of all!

I still have my SNES and it's still got its lavendar tint. :P The cartridges are starting to go wonky though. Especially my FF3. *sigh*

Yeah I'm not sure what happened. No one in my family smokes, it's just been sitting in its original box for around 10 years. Maybe the styrofoam had something to do with it...

Yeah I'm not sure what happened. No one in my family smokes, it's just been sitting in its original box for around 10 years. Maybe the styrofoam had something to do with it...

My early model PS1 has done much the same thing. Oddly though my SNES hasn't.

Secret of Mana is one of the best games ever. It still fetches some serious money on Ebay, though I'll never part with my copy.

Yeah I was looking up some of the prices on the SquareSoft stuff, it's a little silly. Then again I never was a fan of emulators, so I guess there's others that like having the original controller/playing it on their TV.

They were working on a sequel for the DS, weren't they?

In any event, yes, an Earthbound sequel needs to happen and would indeed be very huge. That's a classic!

I'm not sure, I think there was one coming out for Nintendo 64. I haven't really followed much news, none of the current generation stuff really interests me.