What are the purtiest headphones ever?

postjack

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad. I also don't mind the champagne, but the black is just head-turning.

Of course its all just rumors now, but in the Stax thread they are saying that the silver finish will be Japan only, and the black finish will be US only. Part of a gambit to drum up business for their US dealers.

Hmmm...that's odd, when I went a-googling a while ago, I got the impression the black was going to be Japan only, but then I saw that there was a slight difference. I can't duplicate the search right now (don't remember the exact search), but one of them wasn't as black as the other -- one of them either had non-black pads or covers or something.

Hmmm...that's odd, when I went a-googling a while ago, I got the impression the black was going to be Japan only, but then I saw that there was a slight difference. I can't duplicate the search right now (don't remember the exact search), but one of them wasn't as black as the other -- one of them either had non-black pads or covers or something.

Yeah, Stax hasn't even officially announced the MK2 yet, so anything I've said is all hearsay.