Decent priced decent working wireless router, por favor

Well, our wireless router may have kicked the bucket. One of the lower ended netgears I believe. Looking for something reasonably priced that won't break down on me in a year, and gets the job done. Thanks guys

I'd sell you my Apple Airport Extreme w/ modem and antenna port for $100. They're bulletproof and easy to set up.

Unfortunately all consumer grade wireless routers are really hit or miss. For every 10 people that have never had an issue you can probably find 5 that think they are garbage. I've had fairly good luck with the Linksys WRT54GL and you should be able to find them for $50 or so.

Unfortunately all consumer grade wireless routers are really hit or miss. For every 10 people that have never had an issue you can probably find 5 that think they are garbage. I've had fairly good luck with the Linksys WRT54GL and you should be able to find them for $50 or so.

That's very true in my experience, I think it comes down to usage. Some of them seem quite reliable for basic use, internet, email, etc but start falling over if you transfer a lot of large files over a LAN, use unusual protocols or heavy wifi encryption. I used to own a US Robotics 9105 which crashed twice a day and today run a DLink DGL-4300 which is rock solid with whatever I throw at it.