Banned Members

postjack

Thank you for the explanation thread!

And here I thought it was because I made fun of Reks for comparing himself with Darth Maul (sissy).

no, it was the smoking. reks actually doesn't have ban power, he's really more of a figurehead, the "anti-jude" if it pleases the jury.

no, it was the smoking. reks actually doesn't have ban power, he's really more of a figurehead, the "anti-jude" if it pleases the jury.

Ban count tally plus one, jerk count tally minus one :laugh:

wanna test that theory, jpak?

No massa! (a slightly more obscure Star Wars reference if you can pick it up ;)

jar jar is never obscure, unfortunately.

No this was from Stars Wars Knights of the Old Republic. One of the jedi in your party- Jolee Bindo (black guy) answers "no massa, yes sir massa" when you land on the Sith planet and one of the Sith asks you if you want to be their slaves. Funniest moment in the game, though the entire game had some of the best dialog I've seen in an RPG.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

have i been banned?

but what if jim carey wants to chill by the amps though? is that cool?

Mask7.jpg

if he can use his mask powers to protect the gears from the smoke, yes this is fine. but we must have assurance that his mask powers will work as intended. we'll need to form an exploratory committee to look into the idea that jim carrey can use his mask powers to protect gear from tobacco smoke. Absorbine_Sr, I nominate you to head this committee.

if he can use his mask powers to protect the gears from the smoke, yes this is fine. but we must have assurance that his mask powers will work as intended. we'll need to form an exploratory committee to look into the idea that jim carrey can use his mask powers to protect gear from tobacco smoke. Absorbine_Sr, I nominate you to head this committee.

I think an exploratory committee to see who thinks Jim Carrey is funny, and then ban them, would be a better use of my time.

No this was from Stars Wars Knights of the Old Republic. One of the jedi in your party- Jolee Bindo (black guy) answers "no massa, yes sir massa" when you land on the Sith planet and one of the Sith asks you if you want to be their slaves. Funniest moment in the game, though the entire game had some of the best dialog I've seen in an RPG.
nerds.jpg

NERDS!!!1!

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

have i been banned?

Anyone who bans you is out of their fucking mind.