Has anyone dealt with Perotta Consulting?

Salt Peanuts

While looking around for potential candidates for new source, happened upon Perotta Consulting for Northstar M192. Just wondering if anyone's bought anything from them? It seems they have a demo Northstar unit, and would like to buy it if it's a good price, but didn't know if they were well known folks or not.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Northstar single-ended only? I think both your vaporware Singlepower and Beta are going to be single-ended so maybe that makes perfect sense and won't have you itching to go balanced...

That was part of my thinking, though the pull of ECD1 is rather strong. I just love that faceplate!

actually, it comes in black, silver, and the cool jeff rowlandesque face plate (like what i had, and what jpak has now), though i don't know what Perotta carries...

Oh cool I thought mine was the silver version?

Haj: it's a sweet DAC, I've said it too many times. mjg got one recently though I haven't seen his impressions.

Gotta wait till the payment for DV-50 gets here anyways. Depending on my other sales (Ergo2, RP21, and bunch of SACD's when I get around to them), I may go back to the original plan and wait for a good deal on Prima SE. Now, gotta go pack to drive 7 hours to Buffalo for a wedding. Wee.