iPod line out

ojnihs

So I don't use my setup at home nearly as much as I'd like, so I'm selling off that shit. I've decided to go back to using a portable setup exclusively for both home and library use. My 3rd gen 10 gig iPod is still running strong (after battery transplant), so I'm looking for opinions on iPod line out docks. I don't particularly have the time to make my own (or to learn how to for that matter) and I don't want to spend a shit load of money, because I'd rather spend it on food and tuition. I was thinking about getting one of Alex's, but I just don't think I can dish out the $70 for one right now. Any suggestions or anyone want to make me one?

While we're at it, anyone know where I can get a Ety P to S adaptor for cheap? (Yes, etymotic replaced my dead ER-4P's, thank you god!)

I can make you one to showcase my awesome abilities. I call it the HUG & DANCE AUDIO SAUCE DOCK. Cotton Sleeved Silvar for best dielectricks and airy sound. Ill sell it for 70 bucks even though parts cost only 25. Do we have a deal?

It will look something like this but with an ipod dock at the other end.

Or you can buy my (GASP) alo one for 55 bucks shipped.

6 strands silver (3 groups of 2 wires) with switchcraft plug.

If the Zune arrives and works well this weekend I'll sell you my SiK Din for next to nothing.

Next to nothing for the win! Hey Nate, let me know how the Zune works out. I personally could not use the thing, because I could never get my head around the fact that the wheel isn't a wheel. I kept trying to use it like the touch wheel but would just get frustrated at the fact that it was just buttons. Anyway, I'd be more than interested in the SiK Din and do you make P-S adapters? I'd be interested in one of those too, I can't stand the jack on the etys. I need a straight jack damn it!

It was never an issue for me but I could see how it would be for some people.

You should see if you can hunt down one of the HeadFest LOD's, there have to be a ton out there and they sound more in line with what you're looking for.

good idea. i totally forgot about those. thanks nate.

This might serve as a good example Billy of the fact that you have a tendency to spew so much bullshit that people don't bother reading your posts. Just a thought.

figured people read past it but honestly I am not one repeating something that's has already been said or missing out on what has been said, just a thought.

figured people read past it but honestly I am not one repeating something that's has already been said or missing out on what has been said, just a thought.

I repeated what you said to prove a point Billy. You've made such a habit of just dropping in to stir up shit and not offer any meaningful advice that people have pretty much started to ignore what you say, even when it is helpful. Me, I'm glad to see you start posting a bit more seriously since you've had experience with a lot of gear but it's probably going to take some time before people take notice.