Electrostatic headphones for metal and Asian female vocals

Mabus

Hello! I am a new member of the forum. I am not a native English speaker. Hope you can understand my words.

Are electrostatic headphones suitable for listening to rock and some metal music?

I like listening to some bands like Lacirmosa, Metillac, Green Days, and The offspring. I also like listening to Haggard, Within Temptation, Nightwish, and some jap-rock. I want the headphone to have a good performance on vocals, especially the female vocals. I don't want the human vocals to be too far away or too thin. The bass is not the shortboard. The high pitch should not be too bright. Or I think I should use high here not high pitch. My English is very poor. 😢😢😢

I use Grado RS2e now. Grado is good for male vocals, but not exquisite enough for asian females.

I had a chance to listen to Stax 007 almost 10 years ago. I will never forget that delicate and ethereal voice. I am interested in getting a pair of affordable electrostatic headphones and a DIY amp. ES1a, Perun may be a good choice. Or Stax 007.  I want to which headphone and amp combo would be good for bass and asian female vocal. 

I am not a native speaker. Hope these words make sense to you.

Edited by Mabus
May be I use the wrong words. My English is poor.
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, swt61 said:

I'd like to help but I bought the electrostatic headphones best suited to polka and Carol Channing vocals.

Hi, can you introduce your headphone and amp? 

30 minutes ago, Voltron said:

howard stern high pitch erik GIF by Andrea

Who's High Pitch?

Sorry. My English is very poor. 😢😢😢

I think I should use high here? I do not want the high to be too bright. It will my ear tired.

11 hours ago, Torpedo said:

I'm afraid you should read the forum before posting anything else, so you catch the vibe. We're not much about headphones anymore, but when we talk about them, it's not to recommend things to newbies that ask silly things.

Thank you for your advice.