Your Most HATED top 40 (Pop) song.

Yikes

I don't listen to the radio ever but it's hard to avoid hearing what's popular be it on TV or just going about daily life. Currently "On Call" by Kings of Leon is my most hated track. Have to agree with those mentioning Beatles and Eagles tracks too. I also hate a number of tracks from Moby's "Play" album, especially "Why does my heart feel so bad?" and "Porcelain".

Don't know the title of it, but it's the song they play at Abercrombit and Fitch stores. I won't even go in anymore. Makes my head hurt and ears ring. Yeah, I'm way too old for that but I do take my daughter shopping sometimes.

EDIT: sorry I read top fourty as your personal top 40 and not billboard top forty. sorry the following post is a little off topic.

I had a couple threads like this on head-fi titled "songs you'd pay a thousand dollars to never hear again". I love bitching about shitty music. My top five songs are:

Hotel California, not only is this song have the most uninteresting and repetitive guitar of any non-reggae song, it also is long enough for you to contemplate killing yourself and then actually go through with it.

Man Eater, this song just plain blows ass. what makes it on my special enough to be on my list is that it still get radio play. How much coke and how many hookers did the label give to the DJ's back in the 80's that this horse fucking song still get played on oldie's stations?

The Joker by the Steve miller band, this song blows but the retarded sun and weed blasted fans make me hate it even more.

What if God Was One of Us, I fucking hate this song so much. Even though I haven't heard it in years it will at random ender my head and piss me off all over again. I don't know the actual name of this song but I do know that it's by Joan Osbourn and I'll be raping her flaming body in hell for writing it.

hair of the dog by nazareth, this song almost makes it into so bad it's good. It has the loudest cowbell pounding out the 4/4 beat of any song i've ever heard. FAR greater than the song feat the reaper that SNL made famous.

The Joker by the Steve miller band, this song blows but the retarded sun and weed blasted fans make me hate it even more.

but dude its like ima midnite toker cos i smoke dope too so i cna like relate to this song

What if God Was One of Us, I fucking hate this song so much. Even though I haven't heard it in years it will at random ender my head and piss me off all over again. I don't know the actual name of this song but I do know that it's by Joan Osbourn and I'll be raping her flaming body in hell for writing it.

i don't know about raping burning bodies in hell, but this song blows.

says the guy who has been listening to phil collins anyway. :)

• 2 weeks later...