Any Michael Buble fans here?

LFF

My friend is a fan. I do enjoy some of his music. We actually saw him in concert when he came down. It was surprisingly better than I expected.

Same here. I was never a huge fan until I saw him live in concert. WAY BETTER than expected and he certainly has some vocal chops!

I've never heard of him before. But then, I'm an old fart. :confused:

If you haven't heard of him, you really need to get some of his music. It's great music a la Sinatra but with a modern sound. The only bad thing is that all of his CD's are very compressed. His last CD, Call Me Irresponsible, is very good but heavily compressed. Here is a comparison of the actual CD and my remaster.

Compare.jpg

He definitely has a great voice, probably the closest I have heard to sounding like Sinatra. But to me he lacks soul, kind of like a Jane Monheit sounding like Ella but lacking the heart and soul of the sound. I respect him for his vocal chops though but I would rather listen to Sinatra, Nat, etc.

He definitely has a great voice, probably the closest I have heard to sounding like Sinatra. But to me he lacks soul, kind of like a Jane Monheit sounding like Ella but lacking the heart and soul of the sound. I respect him for his vocal chops though but I would rather listen to Sinatra, Nat, etc.

That is why his song Home is his best work...