Which 24" LCD to get?

I am thinking of finally getting myself a 24" LCD. Right now I have 19" Samsung that I got a few years ago. It is a pretty basic model without any adjustments or inputs, but picture quality has been fine for me. However, now I want to get a nice LCD with composite inputs, HD, and all that other cool shit. I think 24" will be more than enough. I looked around and there seems to be so many options, I am pretty lost. Dell 2408WFP seems to be pretty sweet from features side, and my buddy has an older version of it that he loves...

Which LCD can you recommend? Budget is probably around $600, but can be expanded if needed. I will use it for movies, games and internet.

thanks!

Do you want TN or IPS? Once you make that decision it will probably be a bit easier in choosing.

I haven't really kept up with panels so I don't know if there are any 24" IPS.

Try and view both in real life and see if you can appreciate the difference in picture quality and viewing angle. To me an IPS panel is totally worth the extra cost over a TN.

My Hercules Prophetview 920 Pro broke, so im usng a Mitsubishi Dimond Plus 92, 19" CRT, which is about 2.something times the size of my computer. I'm gonna go for the 24 inch Iiyama flatscreen as my new TFT. Even though its a budget 24 inch panel, itll still surely be a world ahead of the 6 year old Prophetview.