DVD-Audio, who has a player?

Yikes

Who has a DVD-Audio player? And what type of music do you like?

I recently went thru my collection and found multiple duplicates of some of my DVD-Audio discs. I intend on giving them away to some lucky Head-Case member/s. I?ll post a list and I?ll have to figure out how the lucky people will pay for the shipping (I?m not going to pay for giving stuff away).

My one caveat is that I don?t want to give these away so that someone can sell them. So recipients are honor bound to NOT RESELL these discs.

If I find out that any recipients don?t have a DVD-Audio player, I?ll Kick their ASS!

If I find the discs being resold, I?ll kick your ASS!

If you say anything about my Mother I?ll kick your ASS!

I?ll post a list of the discs tonight when I get home.

count me not on that list. why i bought a DVD-A before i got a player, i'll never know. that Led Zep "How the West was Won" is still sitting there taunting me - it just doesn't sound the same out of my normal DVD player (not that it shoudl of course!)

I have a DVD-A player, but I can't find the remote for it, so I have to listen to the default layer, whatever it is.

Also, I only have a couple DVD-A's: Queen's A Night at the Opera, Philip Glass, Koyaanisqatsi, Porcupine Tree, In Absentia and the recently obtained Deadwing, Blue Man Group, Audio and...uh...one more.

I do, however, have quite a few "DAD's" from Classic Records, Arts Music (.de) and Chesky.

If I find out that any recipients don?t have a DVD-Audio player, I?ll Kick their ASS!

If I find the discs being resold, I?ll kick your ASS!

If you say anything about my Mother I?ll kick your ASS!

What if I don't have a DVD-A player and resell the discs to your mother?

Here is a list of the discs. All are DVD-Audio Discs

Beethoven Symphony No. 9 Barenboim

Beethoven Symphony No. 6 Barenboim

2 copies of Beethoven Symphony No. 4 & 5 Barenboim

K.D. Lang Invisible Summer

3 copies of Dvorak Symphony No. 9 Nikolaus Harnoncourt

Olu Dara ? Neighborhoods

Bach ? Organ Spectacular, Ton Koopman

Orff ? Carmina Burana, Zubin Mehta, London Philharmonic

Mahler Symphony No. 2, Mehta, Israel Phlharmonic

Let me know what you?re interested in. Then I?ll figure out what shipping will be. I don?t know exactly how much, but it?s likely to be something like $ 6 for up to 4 and maybe $10 for more

[Horshack]Ooh...ooh...ooh...[/Horshack]

I'll take one each of the Beethoven's, one of the Dvorak, the Orff, the Bach, and the Mahler, if I qualify...pretty please...:angel:

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I listen to a lot of classical (but that can be seen in my Mahler thread), I just don't happen to have any in DVD-A yet...

PS Why do you have so many duplicates?

[Horshack]Ooh...ooh...ooh...[/Horshack]

I'll take one each of the Beethoven's, one of the Dvorak, the Orff, the Bach, and the Mahler, if I qualify...pretty please...:angel:

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I listen to a lot of classical (but that can be seen in my Mahler thread), I just don't happen to have any in DVD-A yet...

PS Why do you have so many duplicates?

Alzheimer?s ;D

Dusty, They're yours. I'll PM you.

Remaining titles

Beethoven Symphony No. 4 & 5 Barenboim

K.D. Lang Invisible Summer

2 copies of Dvorak Symphony No. 9 Nikolaus Harnoncourt

Olu Dara ? Neighborhoods

• 2 weeks later...