Electrocompaniet ECR-1 Tuner/Standalone DAC

The Monkey

I just don't see these things as chick-magnets,,

oh,, you have an electrocompaniet? What is it? some kind of computer?

does it give you the companionship you're missing from not having a girlfriend? ..looser

...tho I personally wouldn't mind gettin freaky with it

spent a damn sight less on my stereo than i did on my last girlfriend over the 3.5ish years......

edit: fuck i just opened the door for some brutal "service provider" jokes here..........

tell me about it. don't really get it, if i were a woman i wouldn't want to sleep with most of the musicians i've met..... but when you're a musician AND you own a car, AND live on your own and have 6' tall speakers that look like room dividers...... muahahahahahhahha. i can even keep a tree alive, and cook eggs!

btw, you hear these things about these guys who go around talking about how big their dicks are all the time.........

btw, you hear these things about these guys who go around talking about how big their dicks are all the time.........

But only the truly gifted are willing to stake their β22 on it.

But I'll trade my '75 Cadillac for your '08 Suzuki SX4 anytime! It's high mileage, but she's been babied recently. Heck garaged mostly!

Pretty boy looks, thin waist and the band thing sounds pretty good to me. ;) I'll even keep the hair long, what the hell!

i'll keep the crotch rocket ;)

Lol! Perfect use of the terminology.

Seriously though, I did indeed receive a "sizable" inheritance (so to speak), but it's been as much a curse as a blessing. The one girl I truly fell head over heals for, and wanted to have babies with, simply could not have a sexual relationship with me due to my size (length is above average, but the girth is insane) without serious pain (she wore size zero pants). Most times I'm able to be gentle and time is my friend, but it never got any better with her. Very sad story, because she felt the same about me. I'd have traded it away for her in a skinny minute.

The absolute truth is that you can be as big as you've ever dreamed of, but if you don't take the time to learn how to satisfy a your partner with technique it's a waste of meat.

My Brother received the opposite inheritance than myself (quite small actually), and it used to bother the hell out of him. He used to get babes like mad back in the day, and none of them were complaining.

Damn, I'm used to steering threads off coarse, but I think I've outdone myself.