Atlanta Meet May 8th

Trav

Oh hell yeah, I'm all over this. Any chance a single level room can be had?

Hi Cyber, are you referring to the room for the meet or a room at the hotel?Let me know which one.

Sorry for posting so late I'm trying to get over some PTSD after speaking with my CPA today....it seems the FEDS have developed a sodomy fetish where I'm concerned.

/shakes fist at the hotel for not offering an airport shuttle. Seriously, they're that close to an airport and don't have a shuttle? What kind of operation are they running?

Well, not that I can really make it anyway even though I'd like to meet Fitz (and others too of course). Have to start recuperating the gaping hole created by hitting up 1 meet per month over the last 4 months sometime.... :(

Steve you'll meet him at CJ. He and I are sharing a room, and I imagine it'll be a stop on the party circuit. You are going to CJ right?

Hi Cyber, are you referring to the room for the meet or a room at the hotel?Let me know which one.

Sorry for posting so late I'm trying to get over some PTSD after speaking with my CPA today....it seems the FEDS have developed a sodomy fetish where I'm concerned.

Hey Trav, I'm referring to the meet room, but as Brent pointed out, it probably is the same multi-level room. It's not a big deal, i just thought I'd inquire. Good luck with the FEDS... I guess there is a silver lining to being poor. :-)

/shakes fist at the hotel for not offering an airport shuttle. Seriously, they're that close to an airport and don't have a shuttle? What kind of operation are they running?

Well, not that I can really make it anyway even though I'd like to meet Fitz (and others too of course). Have to start recuperating the gaping hole created by hitting up 1 meet per month over the last 4 months sometime.... :(

idk if i wanna meet you if gaping holes are gonna be involved, i try to save that for the 2nd date k

Steve you'll meet him at CJ. He and I are sharing a room, and I imagine it'll be a stop on the party circuit. You are going to CJ right?

im planning to knock down the walls to the adjacent rooms so the room is a suite. one area will be for listening to headphones and related gear, the next for sampling fine booze and chatting with each other, and the last area for beating the shit out of everyones favorite headfiers. people will be expected to progress through them in that order.

Yeah I'll be at CJ, I'll see him there then. :)

idk if i wanna meet you if gaping holes are gonna be involved, i try to save that for the 2nd date k

For you Fitz, I'll spare you from what cannot be unseen.

• 4 weeks later...

You kids ready? My kids are (almost) ready.

Rules for bringing your kids to a meet.

1) Make sure they have their own rigs (Zoe = Sansa Clip+ -> JVC Flats (pink) / Xavier = 4th gen iPod Nano -> PX100s)

2) Bring crayons/paper/coloring books

3) Bring extra cellphones/gaming devices for the road (multiple hours round trip)

4) Bring a Wii

Should be an interesting day...

**BRENT**