New family member.

Chrysanthemum

That combo should yield an extremely intellegent dog. I bet he will want lots of exercise. Both of those breeds have off the chart energy levels. :dance:

Ditto that. You should have a lot of fun with him. I can aready sense a bit of "personality" from his picture. Enjoy each other!

The boy puppy was named Zek. He likes to tackle the three month old cat around the neck. Abby (tha bigger Aussie/ Retriever mix) is eight years old and upset with both of them being around.

LOL...yeah I rememeber when we got our dog two years ago. The head of the household (Jazz our then 6 year old cat) was pissed to say the least. Took a year for him to forgive us and the same amount of time for him to stop terrorizing the dog when our backs were turned. Made for some interesting moments.

LOL...yeah I rememeber when we got our dog two years ago. The head of the household (Jazz our then 6 year old cat) was pissed to say the least. Took a year for him to forgive us and the same amount of time for him to stop terrorizing the dog when our backs were turned. Made for some interesting moments.

LOL...I know what you mean. Our cat was none too happy with our addition. Speaking of warm welcomes.....note the look the older dog is giving the pup. Doesn't it look like the caption above his head should read...

You little runt. Just wait until I get you alone!