Everything posted by Knuckledragger
- Amplifier porn
- Amplifier porn
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
https://imgur.com/gallery/s9tnKrK For the discerning Head Caser wishing to pair something with their Pop Tarts.
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
If all the Democratic candidates were gas station snacks: I'm not sure I agree, but the effort put into this meme is impressive.
-
Speaker Porn
The transport-to-speaker-size-ratio club winner.
-
Speaker Porn
Why break a streak?
-
Speaker Porn
- Speaker Porn
- Amplifier porn
- Amplifier porn
- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
https://imgur.com/gallery/uf9D5jq Might not embed correctly.- Speaker Porn
DIY Jim Holtz Statements- Speaker Porn
- Amplifier porn
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Y'all got wooshed hard there on that tweet.- The official Head Case broadcast thread
Test Tone @ Home live right now: http://mixlr.com/illuminator/chat- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
The song? Not in any way that is all interesting. The video? Quite a bit.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
NSFW. Really cool video for a song that's ...really not my cuppa.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Scheduled a boiler cleaning after I had to cancel the previous one last month. The company is now booking for January of next year. I'm on schedule for the 29th. I also called an outfit that cleans chimneys to do a cleaning and inspection of my mine. It's got a stupid cap on it that is so clogged with creosote that I can't burn at all. Fortunately, the chimney outfit is booking much sooner ...Dec 4th. UNfortunately, it's dropping to 10º tonight. Lastly, I called the guy who replaced my well pump last fall. I don't know if I mentioned this, but a pipe he worked on had a cap that blew off a month ago and flooded my basement, taking out some of the electrical wiring. I'd be more upset about this, but the entire house is a teardown at this point. Home ownership is a lesson in constant expense. I'd bitch more about it, but I see what people pay in rent for a shitty two bedroom apartment and I conclude that I get off "easy."- Speaker Porn
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.