Aurisonics ASG-1

archosman

apparently old news. they just released the AS-2 couple of weeks ago. "15mm Dynamic Driver, Next Generation Dual Tweeters, Adjustable Bass Porting, Hyper-Coating Comfort Tips, Recessed Connectors, Legendary Hybrid Performance." the G in ASG-1 stands for generic. They are probably not very far from presenting the ASG-2. Very interesting claims... "Next Generation" "Hyper-Coating" "Legendary"

Got a chance to try them out... wasn't impressed. That and they hurt my ears over a short period of time. Went over to the dark side and evidently they were the FOTM. No surprise.

I'm in the market for a new pair of canal phones since it looks like someone swiped my Westones from work. Was looking possibly at Ultimate Ears Triple Fi or maybe a pair of Klipsh X10. Wanted to get another pair of Westones but it looks like they've gone up significantly from where I bought them before. They weren't as good as my Etys, but I could wear them for hours at a time with no problems.

Edited by archosman

• 1 month later...