Battlestar Galactica?

postjack

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son of a bitch I missed it again. In my defense I was listening to music :P

Was tonights better than the last 3? I thought last weeks was actually decent.

While watching the episode, I was entertained, but there was a lot of introspection and fantasy sequences and what have you, so I thought this would end up being a kind of lame-ish episode, until a big shocker right at the end. I honestly don't know what to make of it now. :o

STAAARRRRRBUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :'( :'( :-[:-[

No shit! :'(

A few days later once I was more removed from it, I thought to myself "Well thats one way to wrap up a plot thread." ;)

Still, pretty messed up. I'm thinking the season finale here will be pretty kick ass.

You fuck, don't even post spoilers. I read this board backwards, so I don't see the warning until after I see the end of the post. At least put a warning at the end as well.

KG was joking

On the topic of Six, she was in Playboy recently and looking good :angel:

KG was joking

On the topic of Six, she was in Playboy recently and looking good :angel:

You know, usually I go for the chick that is not supposed to be as good looking in any set of females. You know what I mean, like there were these popular twins in my high school, and both were super hot, and everyone always went for the blonde, but I was always a sucker for the brunette. Like I tend towards the cuter hot girl instead of the supermodel hot girl. But in the case of BG, I'd take 6 over Athena/Boomer anyway. :)

***SPOILER ALERT DUSTY CHALK, BEWARE!!***

Really great episode last night BTW. I'm glad to see some more focus on Tigh, he has always been one of my favorite characters. He's such an all around fuck up, the perfect compliment to the old man. What the hell is the deal with the radio signals? Is he going nuts? Not to mention the trial, which is so interesting it has left me questioning the true guilt or innocence of Baltar. Then again, I think he is the best actor on the show, and I really don't want to see him pushed out an airlock for that reason alone, so that may be affecting my judgment a bit.

***SPOILER ALERT DUSTY CHALK, BEWARE!***

BTW KG, I only read the first couple of spoilers in your list, and they were indeed true of the episode last night. So I don't know if the rest of the spoilers are true as well, but if they are, thats pretty much a dick move on your part.

BTW KG, I only read the first couple of spoilers in your list, and they were indeed true of the episode last night. So I don't know if the rest of the spoilers are true as well, but if they are, thats pretty much a dick move on your part.

They are all true!!! A friend of mine works in an appropriate place to get the episodes complete sans commercials. I saw the second

part like 3 weeks ago... Hopefully next year i can get the same stuff the same way except in hi-def. Its far more intense to watch

when its 43 minutes complete in one shot. :D

Final episode is actually 4 minutes longer, so its 47 minutes.

Season finale was last night. I thought it was great, the last 10 minutes were a total mindfuck, oriental pop version of AATWT and all.

*********** SPOILERS DUSTY CHALK OMG DON'T LOOK***********

The trial was fucking awesome. I'll be honest, after Apollo's speech, I was convinced Baltar would be acquitted, and that he should be. Not to mention this provides more interesting plot possibilities. Starbuck coming back at the end was cool, kind of cheesy-lame, the whole "I've been to earth" thing, but still, pretty righteous. The best part of the whole episode is that we finally see 4 more faces of the Cylons, which leaves only 2 faces unrevealed. It was chilling when Tigh went back to ops and said, "You can count on me." I can't fucking believe Tigh is a cylon. Something else I considered was that if Chief is a cylon, then his baby is another half cylon half human, a la Hannah.

******* OMFG SPOILERS DUSTY CHALK READING BACKWARDS DO NOT LOOK OMG **********

Hera, not Hannah.

My bad.

And your point is valid. Too many people knew Tigh during the first cylon war for him to be a true post-war skinjob. So maybe some kind of doppelganger thing? But maybe complete memory recreation is too far fetched. Or maybe they are not really cylons at all, but maybe had something done to them by the cylons, maybe during the occupation on New Caprica. Anders was held on Old Caprica, and Tigh was held on New Caprica, but I can't recall of a time when Chief or the sexy President's assistant were in cylon custody.

I remember way back when Chief thought he was a cylon, when he had that nightmare and beat the shit out of Kylie (his future wife, I'm bad with names, obviously). Then he spent some time with Quantum Leap cylon who was a priest or shrink at the time, which was weird.

Lot of maybes, and plenty of time to think about it until next season.

SPOILERS

Callie (spelling) is Chief's wife.

As for their reaction when they found out they were cylons, most of them were like .... "meh" what the hell?

I didn't think it was a very good episode. Nice to hear a cover of a Hendrix song at the end though. My prediction is the president is a cylon.

Also 2008 that's so far away.... :(

SPOILERS