Battlestar Galactica?

postjack

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, there's going to be a movie?

I just watched seasons 1 and 2 this past Fall so I doubt I'll rewatch them.

Yeah the reason they're starting in 2008 is because there is a summer movie. Either straight to TV or straight to DVD.

I watched the first two seasons as they aired, so I'm really fuzzy on details, I guess that's why I'm going to watch the DVDs

Yeah the reason they're starting in 2008 is because there is a summer movie. Either straight to TV or straight to DVD.

I watched the first two seasons as they aired, so I'm really fuzzy on details, I guess that's why I'm going to watch the DVDs

I hope it comes out on DVD, so I can put it on my HT and CRANK THAT SHIT UP G.

MY SHIT GET LUOD YALL

Spoilers below

I'm less likely to beleive that Laura Roslyn is a Cylon...I think it's either Admiral Adama or Starbuck. Most, (if not all) of the 4 revealed in the season finale have had vivid flashbacks. The only two that really didnt' were Anders and the president's assistant chick. I don't think it's Roslyn because she's in the dream with Caprica and Athena, but not as the 5 more as a witness.

Spoiler Alert!

SPOILER ALERT!

I would like to think it is Odama. Remember oh so many episodes ago, in season 1, when that Cylon, the model that in season 2 tried to make starbuck fall in love with him, grabbed laura right before she through him in the airlock and said "odama's a cylon"? That was always explained away as just more cylon lies. but then again how the hell could he know when the other cylons don't know who the other 5 are? anyway, could just be there to prove cylons lie, or it could be a plot line that went nowhere.

SPOILER ALERT!

• 4 weeks later...

I agree, all too often US TV shows keep going for as long a they can, look at the X-files...that show lasted 3 seasons too long. I love the UK version of the Office, because they knew when to quit...it left you wanting a little more, but satisified with what you got.

Lost is another example....they're going to milk it for as long as they can, until we're annoyed and the show quality drops.

So seeing Battlestar Galactica go out on a bang instead of junmping the shark makes me happy...I wish more shows did this. Come up with a great idea, let it run its course and the move on to the next great idea.

• 2 weeks later...

All right, I give up, I'm going to start watching this show. I've got Season 1 ready to go and Season 2 should be, uh, arriving in a few hours so I've got a question - do I need to watch anything in preparation for the first episode? Was there a movie, pilot or otherwise? The reason I ask is that I watched just the first minute or two of '33', which is Season 1 Episode 1 and it very much has a "previously seen on..." vibe to it.

Cripes, like I needed another show to watch. ;D

Well there is the 1970's version of the show ;)

There was a 4 part mini-series on Sci-Fi channel that is the beginning of the story. It cna be purchsed on iTunes, rented via Netflix and I'm sure stolen via the interwebs. The episodes at 1.5 hrs and .5 hours long alternating.

Cheers,

Stephen

PS....this show rules the toolz with laserz and phaserz