HELL HATH FROZEN OVER! [and a tube question for Earl]

philodox

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the latest pictures you should be able to build a mcalister yourself. Its not possible to do any worse of a job....
hehe, well... I hope I can improve on it somewhat when I do the rebuild. It was sort of up in the air before, but I am almost 100% on completely rebuilding it now. Once I get the circuit from you I will start things going with my welder friend on the case work.

So does the above imply that you'll be giving Mr. McAlister a little public roasting? I can't imagine paying for something and then waiting as long as you did only to have to rebuild the item.
Yeah, I am sort of undecided on that yet. There are a few other things going on that I want to wait on before I hand his ass to him on the internet. :P

Anyways, I am loving the sound of it right now witht he RCA 6GU7's and the zapfilter output on my cd player. If I just listen to the music and forget about that mess in there I am pretty happy. ;)