Clever Little Clocks

postjack

http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina41.htm

Of all the bullshit audio tweaks, this takes the cake. Of course, what do you expect from the makers of Magic Pebbles?

"The Clever Little Clock is a small, battery-powered travel alarm clock that has been extensively modified using a number of highly-specialized techniques. The Clever Little Clock does not plug into the wall and has no direct or indirect influence on the "audio signal" per se -- not on house wiring, audio components, cables, interconnects, power cords or acoustic waves in the room. Yet the Clock has a pronounced affect on the sound heard by listeners in the room. In addition, any video systems in the house will be improved - the picture will be clearer, with better contrast and color saturation."

So they are basically not going to even try to use a bunch of fancy language to explain how the Clever Little Clock works. To me, it sounds like the Clever Little Clock might have a Clever Little Hit Of LSD inside that the end user eats. That is the only way to explain its supposed effects.

I'm going to go turn off my TV. Maybe it will improve my soundstage.

Maybe getting Dish Network will make the mids cleaner.

I have noticed that Comcast and DirectTv impart their own sonic signature. DirectTv has a very light, airy sound. Comcast is more extended at the frequency extremes with more weight. There is more there there