Demonoid's down

jinp6301

Oink is a pain in the ass because of my college proxy, so there's no way I can be connectable. I get my music from DC++ anyway, although a bit tougher to find lossless.

Needed demonoid because of some magic/mentalism teaching videos that I couldn't find anywhere else. Those DVDs are always so expensive.

Oink is a pain in the ass because of my college proxy, so there's no way I can be connectable. I get my music from DC++ anyway, although a bit tougher to find lossless.

Needed demonoid because of some magic/mentalism teaching videos that I couldn't find anywhere else. Those DVDs are always so expensive.

what kind of magic do you do

what kind of magic do you do

Usually close-up card magic but switching to mentalism right now because it has a bigger impact on the audience. Magic is about tricking people and people know that they are tricked so it's about catching you. Still a lot of fun though. In mentalism it's about the audience's mind (reading/controlling the mind) and some people actually believe it's possible or are unsure about it, and that's where the fun lies. As Derren Brown puts it, it's a mix of magic (mechanisms), suggestion, psychology and showmanship. Get Osterlind's Mental Miracles from BT and you'll now know why mentalism is a lot more interesting. It's a teaching DVD with performance parts.

Anyways, magic/metalism gets me free beers and love with the ladies and it's fun to watch the face of astonishment.

Usually close-up card magic but switching to mentalism right now because it has a bigger impact on the audience. Magic is about tricking people and people know that they are tricked so it's about catching you. Still a lot of fun though. In mentalism it's about the audience's mind (reading/controlling the mind) and some people actually believe it's possible or are unsure about it, and that's where the fun lies. As Derren Brown puts it, it's a mix of magic (mechanisms), suggestion, psychology and showmanship. Get Osterlind's Mental Miracles from BT and you'll now know why mentalism is a lot more interesting. It's a teaching DVD with performance parts.

Anyways, magic/metalism gets me free beers and love with the ladies and it's fun to watch the face of astonishment.

i'm brushing up on my card magic at the moment, i have been mainly focused on card-throwing as of late

i'll check out mentalism, sounds interesting!