The Office - US and/or UK

en480c4

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Toby doesn't leave for real :sadcat:

x2...

Michaels irrational hatred of Toby is one of my favorite parts of the show. When he tries to unload Toby to Karen's branch... Man, I laugh my ass off every time. "I'm sorry, that was a bluff. Toby's the worst."

Considering he's one of the writers, I can't imagine he'll go far.

x2...

Michaels irrational hatred of Toby is one of my favorite parts of the show. When he tries to unload Toby to Karen's branch... Man, I laugh my ass off every time. "I'm sorry, that was a bluff. Toby's the worst."

Considering he's one of the writers, I can't imagine he'll go far.

Or the part where he makes him stay at the office when the rest of them go to the beach 8)

I actually liked Toby a little bit more before his character was developed. He was perfect as the emotionless corporate human resources guy, and his complete apathy with regards to Michael's perpetually awful comments about him was hilarious.

He still has the flattest affect on the show, IMO they needed to develop him a little bit so Michael could have a reason for hating him. Other than just him being a part of corporate.

Plus a part of you is rooting for him, like the episode where he brings the hottie to Phyllis' wedding :prettyprincess:

ah. this reminds me to get this weeks episode. so hungry. should sleep soon..but want flaming hot funyuns

Does anyone feel that the recent episodes seem a bit rushed? Like...stuff happens-then bam they just drop some weird development. (i.e. ryan's party episode, m.scott's dinner episode)