The Office - US and/or UK

en480c4

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

That was amazing. Just amazing. Watching it again now.

Michael is such an ass. His date was definitely a throwback to David Brent's dates in the Christmas ep of the UK office.

Wendy's?

Go Kevin and Andy!

And Jim's fake-out was classic.

Amazing episode tonight. Absolutely brilliant.

good episode tonight, not great IMO. the dinner party was much better.

I disagree. I enjoyed this one a lot more, for a couple of reasons. The characters were much more believable, the shout-out to the UK version and while I loved the dinner party, it was a little over the top to be considered a top notch episode in my book. Don't get me wrong, I loved the dinner party, but this week's episode reminded me a lot of S02 with the Jim and Pam stuff, and stronger stories for the other office workers.

I disagree. I enjoyed this one a lot more, for a couple of reasons. The characters were much more believable, the shout-out to the UK version and while I loved the dinner party, it was a little over the top to be considered a top notch episode in my book. Don't get me wrong, I loved the dinner party, but this week's episode reminded me a lot of S02 with the Jim and Pam stuff, and stronger stories for the other office workers.

all excellent points, but allow me to defend my preference for the dinner party episode. To this date, I think it is the most tension-filled episode I've ever seen, which means I laughed the entire time, finally culminating in a huge, wonderful, "thats what she said". ;D

I concur that it was over the top, maybe I was just in the mood for over the top after so long without a new office.