Saw two B-2 spirit bombers flying together this mornnig...

CD44hi

Seeing fighter planes out of nowhere is cool but scary, first thought is "What the fuck is going down now?"

I seen two fighters fly not more then 100ft up one day while i was in my back yard..

Lately everyone is the hood is talking about fighters taking off and landing at midway, something is weird about that considering the airport is not a major military hub no more..or has been seen i been alive and could remember.

regardless nothing will beat seeing this years back..it was so freaky in life. (note the sign on the pole to the right of the pic)

Southwest_Airlines_Flight_1248_-1.jpg

When the Titans first came to town they had a flyover with one and 2 F16s from time to time.

On one flight the pilot of the B-2 actually flew through the stadium... not over it. Wasn't there for it, but the ad agency I've worked with had a film camera there for it and you can see just how low it was. Amazing. The pilot got into trouble for it... at least that's what the ad boys said.

I should have saved the Kroger spot it was in...