Need speakers for my new amps

aerius

You went out of your way to say that this thread was serious... so I thought that maybe you might have gotten SOME amp, even if not a 13k stupidass 300B amp. I'm not gullible, I guess I just expected more.

Dude, the phrase "I buysed some new amps" and "I's been selling the drugs I has confiscated" are a clear tip-off that it's clearly not serious. That and saying it's a very serious thread. That was pure sarcasm. Maybe my deliberate spelling & grammar errors and all the rest weren't enough of a tip-off in print...

Dude, the phrase "I buysed some new amps" and "I's been selling the drugs I has confiscated" are a clear tip-off that it's clearly not serious.
I took the first as you following the recent trend to misspell things and the second as a joke.
That and saying it's a very serious thread. That was pure sarcasm.
I can see that now, but originally it looked like you were adding that to be sure that we new it was serious after the not so serious opening sentence.

Anyways, it wont be the last time something is misunderstood on the internet. And I still don't see the point of this thread. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

but imagnary girlfriends can buy you these:

milliondollarspeakers_4.jpg

and more amps to go with them

Most of the drivers of the Kharma are actively amped already, iirc. One million bucks gets you almost everything you need to get them singing, plus the "room", plus the source, plus the gazillion cables, plus the comfy chair, plus beautiful girls and some bling just to look the part...