What goes on around here is criminal...see link..

slwiser

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071122/D8T2HHGG5.html

Mo. City Outlaws Internet Harassment

Nov 22, 12:48 AM (ET)

By BETSY TAYLOR

DARDENNE PRAIRIE, Mo. (AP) - City officials unanimously passed a measure Wednesday making online harassment a crime, days after learning that a 13-year-old girl killed herself last year after receiving cruel messages on the Internet.

For fuck's sake, if some whiny little dipshit killed herself because of the fucking internet, she's going to fucking die anyway in the real world once she finishes high school and has to move outside her sheltered little bubble. Boo-hoo. I call it Darwin at work, weeding out the weak because they don't deserve to survive. Pure bullshit feel-good law. It's fucking useless.

The real story is this: the harassment wasn't even from another kid, it was from the mother of someone she knew who was what I would call stalking her. Bitch. There was no Josh. She should be charged with murder and criminal intent, and then spend the rest of her days cleaning up her prison cell.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3882520&page=1

I modify my statement somewhat since I can now access the story.

Charge the cuntface mother with stalking and criminal harassment. Done. Existing laws already cover this type of shit, there's no need for some special cyber harassment law which will undoubtedly lead to more problems & abuse than it can ever hope to solve.

The girl still needs to grow a spine though, but it's a little too late for that.

Done. Existing laws already cover this type of shit, there's no need for some special cyber harassment law which will undoubtedly lead to more problems & abuse than it can ever hope to solve.

QFT.

As always, we try to solve problems in the short term in ineffectual ways which will cause us more problems in the long term.