How 'Bout Them Vols?!!

cardude

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm loving this season of college football. i love upsets. love em love em love em love em.

I know right?! I can almost say that I've never been this excited in my life about any sport. :dance:

i just love that LSU lost yesterday ;D i always love it when a number 1 team falls, as long as it's not the Seminoles (no danger of that!).

Yep. Hilarious stuff once again. The entertainment never stops.

It was a great game as was last nights LSU - Arkansas game. It's been a really wild season so far, will be interesting to see how Kansas-Mizzou goes tonight.

I'm rooting for Kansas. :D They came to the top out of nowhere even though they're not that good. It would be fun to have them stay a bit. But yes, definitely an interesting game. It's been hyped for the past two or three weeks as well.

I know right?! I can almost say that I've never been this excited in my life about any sport. :dance:

agreed, this season of college football really made me realize what it is i love so much about college football and what i find so lacking in pro football, which i find to be boring.

It was a great game as was last nights LSU - Arkansas game. It's been a really wild season so far, will be interesting to see how Kansas-Mizzou goes tonight.

also can't wait for the kansas-mizzou game tonight. i'm not sure if i believe in the fact that kansas should be ranked that high, so i'm hoping they lose.

also can't wait for the kansas-mizzou game tonight. i'm not sure if i believe in the fact that kansas should be ranked that high, so i'm hoping they lose.

Heck, now I think about it... yes. Whatever! Lose! Continue the tradition of upsets! :D Go Mizzou!

Reks you better hope Kansas or Mizzou wins out, otherwise Ohio State will be in the title game again. I know you don't want that ;D

greatest college football experience of my life. 2004 Northwestern vs Ohio State. Northwestern wins in overtime. We bum rush the field.

btw..OSU was ranked 7th.

God what a game.

greatest college football experience of my life. 2004 Northwestern vs Ohio State. Northwestern wins in overtime. We bum rush the field.

Haha yes, it must have been awesome. :dance:

I think we had a similar experience with Duke versus Northwestern. The worst football team in the nation finally gets one win. :P

Although, I'm definitely not too excited about Duke football.

I wanted Notre Dame to lose at home though. That would have been utterly hilarious.

Well I'm satisfied I guess. ND is hilarious enough for me this year.

I think we had a similar experience with Duke versus Northwestern. The worst football team in the nation finally gets one win. :P

Although, I'm definitely not too excited about Duke football.

I wanted Notre Dame to lose at home though. That would have been utterly hilarious.

Well I'm satisfied I guess. ND is hilarious enough for me this year.

Luckily I was no longer at Northwestern when we lost to you guys, god I was embarrassed for my alma mater. I was, however, rooting for you guys against ND. I hate ND.

Hey, at least you guys got Duke Basketball. Damn.

Oops! I just realized that I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. I guess I got too excited. Sorry.

all i care about is that my beloved Seminoles are getting their asses handed to them :(

Hey, its still early yet! How 'bout that 60 yard field goal? I haven't seen Bobby smile like that in awhile!

I've never really followed college football because I never took the time to understand it (too many different bowls and divisions), but I've been more interested in it lately. I still haven't bothered to figure out what the difference is between the Big 10 or the Big 12 or any other label I don't understand, but the games are fun to watch.