How 'Bout Them Vols?!!

cardude

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god i love college football

heck yea!

1. the curse of number 2 continues, will West virginia survive one week?

2. There is talk, possibilities, and all because Georgia could go to the bcs and possibly the title game, without winning it's division or conference!

3. there is still a very real scenario that UCLA could end up in the rose bowl (good grief!)

4. the big game (cal and Stanford) is actually important because it decides if cal goes bowling or not.

5. Tennessee wins in 4x overtime and LSU loses in 3x overtime: epic

6. where will hawaii end up

heck yea!

2. There is talk, possibilities, and all because Georgia could go to the bcs and possibly the title game, without winning it's division or conference!

3. there is still a very real scenario that UCLA could end up in the rose bowl (good grief!)

4. the big game (cal and Stanford) is actually important because it decides if cal goes bowling or not.

i feel that WVU will probably be heading to the BCS championship game. they've been just dominant this season and Pat White is playing out of his mind right now.

as for the Georgia thing, this is why i'm a fan of the playoff in college football

heck yea!

Yeah to all those points, damn. So darn crazy.

My dream game would be The University of Missouri vs The Ohio State University for the NCAA Championship. WVA has a better destiny in their hands than MO so I'm hoping for a Pitt win. Having grown up in MO and moving to current home 19 yrs ago, this dream matchup would leave me stupid shitfaced. I'd be good either way. And a shout to U of Cincinnati...

Go OH/MO :dance:

I've never heard of them, I'm American and love football. I've only ever watched the NFL, though. I do watch college games, but I don't understand what's going on so it's harder to follow. What is bcs short for?

bowl championship series or something. Winner gets the national title.

I'm from Arkansas and can't believe they managed to beat LSU. Now we are never going to be able to get rid of our miserable fucking asshat of a coach.

Well you don't have to worry, Nutt is out!

I've never heard of them, I'm American and love football. I've only ever watched the NFL, though. I do watch college games, but I don't understand what's going on so it's harder to follow. What is bcs short for?

I'm the opposite. Love college football, NFL not so much.

I refuse to support a sport (the NHL) that is actively trying to kill itself off. College hockey, hell yeah.

I think NHL hockey is doing ok. There is some fine tuning to be done (get rid of that damn instigator rule), but in no way is NHL hockey as awful as NCAA hockey. O0